Hue Tam Giang Lagoon
If Hue looks ancient and bashful like a charming and graceful girl, Tam Giang Lagoon, about 15 kilometres from Hue City, is endowed with pristine and handsome features like a would-be suitor.
Pick up at the hotel in Hue . The bus journey takes you through villages with beautiful landscape of Tam Giang Lagoon between 08:30 – 09:20.
Arrive at Quang Ngan, to the local (home-stay) house , where you can
drop your luggage. Get changed and prepare for:
– Pick up your push bike for an easy bike to discover the village, visit a local maket or an old traditional house;
– Followed by a stop at village vegetable planting field and you can help the local farmer watering for vegetable and rice crops from a pond.
– Local guide will help you take part in traditional process of turning raw yellow rice into white rice and provide further information about .
– Heading back to the local house for lunch. You will be served with local sea food bought at village fishing market and vegetable from local garden.
– Relax at local house after the lunch, walking around for your further discover, or chatting with people.
– Take part in fishing activities with trying local sampan cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon – Local guide will take you to visit fish farm, prawn farm .You will have chance to pick up fish trap and collect fish, crab…on the lagoon.
– Get back to the local house. Get on bus for a short drive to the wild beach, plant trees on sandy land to protect the small fishing village .
– Swimming at golden white sand, blue water and quiet beach will offer you totally relax.
(if the water at the sea is not warm enough then we will have chance to relax at a My An Onsen Resort on the way back to hotel).
Get on bus for the same journey back to your hotel. Arrive at the hotel and tour finished .
|Prices||US $35 / person / day|
English speaking guide
Items of a personal nature